Monday, December 6, 2010

Cutie Caleb! 6 months old.

While at my parent's for Thanksgiving we managed to fit in a little photoshoot of Caleb. Here's how it went down...

Caleb woke up from a nap.
They dressed him up cute.
In the meantime I rearranged Mom's living room and threw a blanket over the back of the couch.
Caleb came down and gave us a whopping ten minutes of decent behavior.
It took half my family to get Caleb looking somewhat in the direction of the camera.
We all looked like dorks I am sure.

I'd say I did excellent for ten minutes of craziness and a blanket thrown over the back of the couch!

wIMG_8154 1

wIMG_8187 1

wIMG_8194 1

wIMG_8155 1

wIMG_8186 1

wIMG_8185 2


We even got in a few pictures of the family. (Tony is my brother.)

wIMG_8213 1

wIMG_8214 1

wIMG_8207 1

So sad that they are all back in Texas again. :(

At least I only have to wait till March to see them again! The whole family is going to Tampa, FL because my little sister is getting married! That's my next scheduled photo stuff. Family pictures for my older sister, probably more of Caleb, and I will be the wedding photographer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for A Hearty Overflow