Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Night of Laughter

Last night we were able to attend the Tim Hawkins concert that was hosted at our church. I had seen several of Tim's videos on youtube and he always cracks me up. And when offered the opportunity to go for free?? Couldn't pass that up!!

Mike and I spent a lot of hours at the church yesterday. He worked maintenance for a few hours in the afternoon and during the first show. I helped sell tickets and answered a gazillion random questions... but mostly I just answered "where's the restrooms?" But it was fun! I love helping with stuff like this. I love being around people. And I love being a part of something big. 

When things settled down and the first show got started I ran out and got some Subway for Mike and I. We found a quiet corner and ate dinner. After that we headed back to the main event and helped with the second show. For that one I stood at the door checking tickets. I loved it! Everyone came excited. Everyone was having a great time. And it was busy... right up until the show was about to begin. And that's when I handed in my "event staff" tag and found my seat.

I was ready for some funny... and Tim Hawkins certainly delivered!

I just love laughing! I laughed so much my face started to hurt. It was truly an enjoyable night!

If you like to laugh you should def check out Tim Hawkin's tour dates. I scrolled down the list of places he is going over the next year and saw several areas that people I know are near. It's worth the money! GO!

100B3800 copy

100_3810 copy

100_3812 copy

Bob Smiley did about a half hour in the middle show...

100_3817 copy

And then it was back to Tim to finish out the night.

100_3824 copy

Seriously guys! HILARIOUS! It's hard to find good, clean humor that is actually really funny these days... don't miss this show if it comes near you!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for A Hearty Overflow